Dungeon Population Growth
I have managed to find a bit of time and so have managed to finish a few minis.
First, we have Jolie finished.
I did a bit of shading and sculpted the base as shown WIP below. If nothing else, it shows just how hard it is to get a good picture of this shade of yellow.
Next, I have managed to finish the Dark Spawn cultist and minion. I went with a un-dyed fabric look as I felt it looks pretty sinister. Especially with the stains of blood.
Next we have a couple of Bones miniatures. These are the vinyl miniatures made by Reaper, mostly recasting existing minis in the new medium.
Although not that difficult to paint, the effect of carpets of bugs is tough to beat.
Finally, to wrap it up the obligatory action shot:
A brief update with lots of pictures, but hopefully no less inspirational. If nothing else, I recommend trying out some new colour combos.